Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Massachusetts spy, or, American oracle of liberty. (Worcester, Mass.) 1775-1778
Worcester, Mass. (1775-1778)
The Massachusetts spy, or, American oracle of liberty. : (Worcester, Mass.) 1775-1778
- Alternative Titles:
American oracle of liberty
Haswell's Massachusetts spy, or, American oracle of liberty
Massachusetts spy & c
Massachusetts spy American oracle of liberty
Thomas's Massachusetts spy, or, American oracle of liberty
- Place of publication:
- Worcester, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- I. Thomas
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 5, no. 219 (May 3, 1775)-v. 8, no. 366 (May 7, 1778).
- Massachusetts--Worcester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218226
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Worcester County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Do thou great LIBERTY inspire Our Souls-And make Our Lives in THY POSSESSION Happy-Or, Our DEATHS Glorious in THY just DEFENSE."
- Also issued in microopaque and microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Suspended: Feb. 23, Mar. 8-Apr. 5, 19, June 7-14, Sept. 18, 1776.
- sn 83021195
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information