Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Thomas's Massachusetts spy, or, American oracle of liberty. (Worcester, Mass.) 1778-1781
Worcester, Mass. (1778-1781)
Thomas's Massachusetts spy, or, American oracle of liberty. : (Worcester, Mass.) 1778-1781
- Alternative Titles:
American oracle of liberty
- Place of publication:
- Worcester, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [I. Thomas]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 373 (June 25, 1778)-v. 11, no. 523 (May 17, 1781).
- Massachusetts--Worcester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218226
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Worcester County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Unanimity at Home and Bravery and Performance in the Field will secure the INDEPENDENCE of AMERICA."
- Also issued in microopaque and microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- sn 83021196
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information