Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Thomas's Massachusetts spy, or, The Worcester gazette. (Worcester, Mass.) 1788-1810
Worcester, Mass. (1788-1810)
Thomas's Massachusetts spy, or, The Worcester gazette. : (Worcester, Mass.) 1788-1810
- Alternative Titles:
Massachusetts spy, or, Worcester gazette
Thomas's Massachusetts spy
Thomas's Massachusetts spy, or, Worcester gazette
- Place of publication:
- Worcester, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- I. Thomas
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 783 (Apr. 3, 1788)-v. 39, no. 1957 (Oct. 10, 1810).
- Massachusetts--Worcester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218226
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Worcester County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Continues numbering of: Thomas's Massachusetts spy, or, The Worcester gazette (Worcester, Mass. : 1781).
- Index: Rice, F.P. Worcester newspaper index, 1783-1848.
- sn 83021198
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information