Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Massachusetts spy. (Worcester [Mass.]) 1831-1858
Worcester [Mass.] (1831-1858)
The Massachusetts spy. : (Worcester [Mass.]) 1831-1858
- Place of publication:
- Worcester [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.H. Colton & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 60, no. 41 (Oct. 12, 1831)-v. 87, no. 47 (Dec. 8, 1858) = Whole no. 3054-whole no. 4523.
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Worcester County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Daily edition: Daily spy, 1845-1850; Worcester daily spy, 1850-
- Editors: John Milton Earle, Oct. 12, 1831-Nov. 6, 1850; John Milton Earle and Thomas Drew, Nov. 13, 1850-Aug. 4, 1858; John Milton Earle, Aug. 11, 1850-Dec. 8, 1850.
- Index: Rice, F.P. Worcester newspaper index, 1783-1848.
- Publishers: John Milton Earle, Nov. 25, 1835-Nov. 6, 1850; John Milton Earle & Thos. Drew, Nov. 13, 1850-Aug. 4, 1858.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 83021207
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information