Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Herald of liberty. (Augusta, District of Me., State of Mass.) 1810-1815
Augusta, District of Me., State of Mass. (1810-1815)
Herald of liberty. : (Augusta, District of Me., State of Mass.) 1810-1815
- Place of publication:
- Augusta, District of Me., State of Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
- Peter Edes
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1815?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 13, 1810)-
- Augusta (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Kennebec County (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Maine--Kennebec County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211990
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 186 (Sept. 2, 1815).
- Publisher: Peter Edes, Jun., 1811-1813.
- sn 83021258
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information