Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Boston intelligencer and morning & evening advertiser. (Boston, Mass.) 1816-1818
Boston, Mass. (1816-1818)
Boston intelligencer and morning & evening advertiser. : (Boston, Mass.) 1816-1818
- Alternative Titles:
Boston intelligencer and morning and evening advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. Burdick
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 1 (Aug. 17, 1816)-v. 5, no. 10 (Oct. 17, 1818).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to News ... Commerce ... Agriculture ... Manufacture ... Literature ... Piety ... Washington-Politics ... Arts and Sciences ... & c ... & c ... 'Utile et Ducle'."
- Also issued on microfilm and microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- sn 83021261
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information