Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Massachusetts centinel. ([Boston] Mass.) 1784-1790
[Boston] Mass. (1784-1790)
The Massachusetts centinel. : ([Boston] Mass.) 1784-1790
- Place of publication:
- [Boston] Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Warden & Russell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 8 (Oct. 16, 1784)-v. 13, no. 26 (June 12, 1790).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Warden and Russel's" appears above the title in masthead, Oct. 20, 1784-Mar. 18, 1789.
- Issues for Mar. 22-Apr. 1, 1786 called also no. 209-no. 212.
- Published by Benjamin Russell, Mar. 22, 1786-1790.
- sn 83021269
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information