Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Columbian centinel & Massachusetts Federalist. (Boston, Mass.) 1799-1804
Boston, Mass. (1799-1804)
Columbian centinel & Massachusetts Federalist. : (Boston, Mass.) 1799-1804
- Alternative Titles:
Columbian & centinel Massachusetts Federalist
Columbian centinel and Massachusetts Federalist
Columbian centinel, Massachusetts Federalist
July 5, 1800-Apr. 30, 1803
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B. Russell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 32, no. 10 (Oct. 5, 1799)-v. 42, no. 2 (Sept. 1, 1804) = whole no. 1622-no. 2133.
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm and microopaque from: Readex Microprint Corp.
- Ampersand appears within masthead ornament, Oct. 5-Nov. 9, 1799.
- Brigham, C.S., Amer. newspapers
- sn 83021271
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information