Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-England weekly journal. (Boston [Mass.]) 1727-1741
Boston [Mass.] (1727-1741)
The New-England weekly journal. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1727-1741
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Kneeland
- Dates of publication:
Mar. 20, 1727 ; no. 1 (Mar. 27, 1727)-no. 981 (Oct. 13, 1741).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm and microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Issues for Aug. 18-Oct. 13, 1741 called no. 974-no. 981, but constitute no. 749-no. 756.
- Merged with: Boston gazette (Boston, Mass. : 1719), to form: Boston gazette, or, New England weekly journal.
- sn 83021286
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information