Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boston gazette. (Boston [Mass.]) 1719-1741
Boston [Mass.] (1719-1741)
The Boston gazette. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1719-1741
- Alternative Titles:
New-England, the Boston Gazette
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Franklin
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Dec. 21, 1719)-no. 1025 (Oct. 12-19, 1741).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "New-England," appears above title in masthead.
- "Published by Authority."
- Also issued on microopaque and microfilm by Readex Microprint Corp. and Graphic Service Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Merged with: New-England weekly journal; to form: Boston gazette, or, New England weekly journal.
- sn 83021287
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information