Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boston gazette, or, Weekly journal. (Boston [Mass.]) 1741-1752
Boston [Mass.] (1741-1752)
The Boston gazette, or, Weekly journal. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1741-1752
- Alternative Titles:
New-England, the Boston gazette, or, weekly journal
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Kneeland and T. Green
- Dates of publication:
No. 943 (Oct. 27, 1741)-no. 1709 (Dec. 26, 1752).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "New England," appears above title in masthead.
- Also issued on microopaque and microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- sn 83021289
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information