Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bangor weekly register. ([Bangor, Me.]) 1815-1818
[Bangor, Me.] (1815-1818)
Bangor weekly register. : ([Bangor, Me.]) 1815-1818
- Place of publication:
- [Bangor, Me.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Peter Edes
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 25, 1815)-v. 3, no. 53 (Dec. 31, 1818).
- Bangor (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm by Readex.
- Proprietor: James Burton, Jr., Aug. 1817-<1818>
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Suspended with Aug. 23, 1817 issue; resumed with Dec. 25, 1817 issue.
- sn 83021296
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information