Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Boston weekly messenger. (Boston [Mass.]) 1833-1861
Boston [Mass.] (1833-1861)
Boston weekly messenger. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1833-1861
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nathan Hale
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Jan. 9, 1861.
Vol. 23, no. 1 (June 13, 1833)-
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm by Spaulding Co., Graphic Microfilm Division; and American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, Mass.
- Daily ed.: Boston daily advertiser (Boston, Mass. : 1836), Jan. 1, 1836-1861.
- Editors: N. Hale, 1833-1852; N. & C. Hale, 1854-1860.
- Printers: Clark, Homer & Lillie, 1833-Oct. 27, 1841; N. Clark and T.J. Lillie, Nov. 3, 1841-<June 21, 1843>; Nath'l Clark, <Mar. 27, 1844-June 16, 1847>.
- Publishers: Nathan & Charles Hale, 1853; Charles Hale, 1854-1860.
- Semiweekly ed.: Boston semi-weekly advertiser, May 27, 1840-1861.
- sn 83021311
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information