Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The age. (Augusta, Me.) 1837-186?
Augusta, Me. (1837-186?)
The age. : (Augusta, Me.) 1837-186?
- Alternative Titles:
July 1849-June 1850
1839-1840, 1843, 1847-July 1849, June 1850-<1861>
- Place of publication:
- Augusta, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
- Smith & Robinson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 1 (Jan. 5, 1837)-
- Triweekly during sessions of the legislature
- Augusta (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Editor: R.D. Rice, <1846-1847>.
- Extras accompany some issues.
- Publishers: William R. Smith & Co., <1840-1843>; Wm. T. Johnson, <1846-1855>; E.G. Hedge & Co., <1858-1859>; Daniel T. Pike, <1861>.
- sn 83021439
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information