Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Utah evening mail. (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1875-1876
Salt Lake City, Utah (1875-1876)
Utah evening mail. : (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1875-1876
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- Mail Print. and Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with July 17, 1876 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 20, 1875)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Mormon Church--Controversial literature.
- Mormon Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01026221
- "Evening" appears within title ornament.
- "Published Monday mornings, and every evening, Sundays excepted," Mar. 21-July 1876.
- Available on microfilm from Universal Microfilming Corp.
- From June 19 to July 17, 1876, publication shifted back and forth between James McKnight and Archie McGown, Jr., manager of the Mail Printing and Pub. Co., as they struggled for control of the paper.
- sn 83021445
View complete holdings information