Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Deseret news. (Great Salt Lake City [Utah]) 1865-187?
Great Salt Lake City [Utah] (1865-187?)
The Deseret news. : (Great Salt Lake City [Utah]) 1865-187?
- Alternative Titles:
Deseret news: semi-weekly
- Place of publication:
- Great Salt Lake City [Utah]
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- A. Carrington
- Dates of publication:
Began with Oct. 8, 1865 issue.
- Available on microfilm from Universal Microfilming Corporation.
- Daily ed.: Deseret evening news, 1867-<1871>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 13 (Nov. 19, 1865).
- Editors: A. Carrington, 1865-1867; G.Q. Cannon, 1867-1873; D.O. Calder, 1873-
- Published from the same office: Juvenile instructor (Salt Lake City, Utah), 1866-<1873>.
- Publisher's names recorded in Alter, J.C. Early Utah journalism, 1938.
- Publishers: G.Q. Cannon, 1867-1873; D.O. Calder, 1873-
- Supplements issued Oct. 28, 1868 and Sept. 1, 1869.
- Suspended Dec. 1866; Sept. 28-Oct. 1, Oct. 12-Nov. 12, 1867.
- Weekly ed.: Deseret news (Salt Lake City, Utah : 1850), 1865-<1871>.
- sn 83021455
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information