Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Deseret news. Semi-weekly. (Salt Lake City, Utah) 187?-1889
Salt Lake City, Utah (187?-1889)
Deseret news. Semi-weekly. : (Salt Lake City, Utah) 187?-1889
- Place of publication:
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- G.Q. Cannon
- Dates of publication:
- Salt Lake City (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Salt Lake City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205314
- Available on microfilm from Universal Microfilming Corporation.
- Daily ed.: Deseret evening news, <1873-1888>.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 1 (Feb. 1, 1873).
- Editor: D.O. Calder, <1873>-1877.
- Weekly eds.: Deseret news (Salt Lake City, Utah : 1850), <1873>-1888, and: Deseret weekly, 1888-<>.
- sn 83021456
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information