Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bristol County register. (Warren, R.I.) 1809-181?
Warren, R.I. (1809-181?)
Bristol County register. : (Warren, R.I.) 1809-181?
- Place of publication:
- Warren, R.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Golden Dearth
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 11, 1809)-
- Bristol County (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Rhode Island--Bristol County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211869
- Rhode Island--Warren.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01300814
- Warren (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Motto: "That government is the best, which contains the greatest individual happiness with the least national expence."--Dragonetti.
- Published for: Bristol County Association.
- sn 83021525
View complete holdings information