Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Herald of the United States. (Warren, R.I.) 1792-181?
Warren, R.I. (1792-181?)
Herald of the United States. : (Warren, R.I.) 1792-181?
- Place of publication:
- Warren, R.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nathaniel Phillips
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 14, 1792)-
- Bristol County (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Rhode Island--Bristol County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211869
- Rhode Island--Warren (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01332126
- Warren (R.I. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co., and from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- sn 83021527
View complete holdings information