Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The times. (Boston, Mass.) 1827-1828
Boston, Mass. (1827-1828)
The times. : (Boston, Mass.) 1827-1828
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began June 23, 1827; ceased in July 1828?
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "The Times" appears within title ornament.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (Sept. 22, 1827).
- Editor: J.W. Whitman, 1827-1828.
- Merged with: Paul Pry (non-extant?), to form: Paul Pry and the times. Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- Publisher: Abel Bowen, 1827-1828.
- sn 83021545
View complete holdings information