Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Boston notion. ([Boston, Mass.]) 1839-1842
[Boston, Mass.] (1839-1842)
Boston notion. : ([Boston, Mass.]) 1839-1842
- Alternative Titles:
Quadruple Boston notion
- Place of publication:
- [Boston, Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George Roberts
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 28, 1839)-v. 3, no. 29 (Apr. 23, 1842).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Accompanied by occasional large format extras, entitled: Quadruple Boston notion.
- Daily ed.: Boston daily times (Boston, Mass. : 1839).
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 13 (Jan. 1, 1842).
- Issued occasionally in a double sheet, nicknamed: Double notion.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 29 (Apr. 23, 1842).
- sn 83021554
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information