Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Boston notion. (Boston [Mass.]) 1843-1848
Boston [Mass.] (1843-1848)
Boston notion. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1843-1848
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George Roberts
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Mar. 25, 1848.
New ser., v. 9, no. 1 (Apr. 22, 1842 [i.e. 1843])-
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 1 (Apr. 22, 1842 [i.e. 1843]).
- Editor: G. Roberts, <1843>.
- Issued an extra sheet as a second edition called, "Sunday morning ed."
- Latest issue consulted: Whole no. 802 (Sept. 18, 1847).
- Publishers: Roberts & Beach, 1845-<1846>; Roberts & Garfield, <1847>-1848.
- sn 83021556
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information