Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cherokee advocate. (Tahlequah, Cherokee Nation [Okla.]) 1844-1906
Tahlequah, Cherokee Nation [Okla.] (1844-1906)
Cherokee advocate. : (Tahlequah, Cherokee Nation [Okla.]) 1844-1906
- Place of publication:
- Tahlequah, Cherokee Nation [Okla.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.P. Ross
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Mar. 3, 1906.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 26, 1844)-
- Cherokee County (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Cherokee Indians--Newspapers.
- Cherokee Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00853662
- Indians of North America--Oklahoma--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00969633
- Oklahoma--Cherokee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221267
- Tahlequah (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- English and Cherokee (in Cherokee syllabary).
- Numbering begins anew with v. 1 in Apr. 1870, and on Mar. 1, 1876.
- Publisher: Cherokee Nation, <July 25, 1896-Jan. 13, 1906>.
- Suspended publication June 23-Oct. 27, 1852; Sept. 28, 1853-Apr. 26, 1870; Jan. 30, 1875-Mar. 1, 1876.
- Triweekly ed.: Cherokee advocate (Tahlequah, Okla. : 1877).
- sn 83025079
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information