Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Telephone. (Tahlequah, Indian Territory [Okla.]) 1888-1890
Tahlequah, Indian Territory [Okla.] (1888-1890)
The Telephone. : (Tahlequah, Indian Territory [Okla.]) 1888-1890
- Place of publication:
- Tahlequah, Indian Territory [Okla.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Telephone Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Feb. 1888; ceased in July 1890.
- Cherokee County (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Cherokee Indians--Oklahoma--Newspapers.
- Indian Territory (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Oklahoma--Newspapers.
- Tahlequah (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the interests of all Indians."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 37 (Feb. 22, 1888).
- Editor: Feb.-<May 16> 1888, William A. Thompson; <Aug. 2, 1888-> . Harvey W.C. Shelton.
- sn 83025081
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information