Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly world. (Portland, Or.) 1885-1887
Portland, Or. (1885-1887)
Weekly world. : (Portland, Or.) 1885-1887
- Place of publication:
- Portland, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Noltner
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 25, 1885)-v. 2, no. 49 (Nov. 24, 1887).
- Multnomah County (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Oregon--Multnomah County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216118
- Portland (Or.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic." Cf. W. Ayer. Amer. newspaper annual.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell.
- Also issued on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- sn 83025134
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information