Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Washington posten. (Seattle, Wash.) 1889-1961
Seattle, Wash. (1889-1961)
Washington posten. : (Seattle, Wash.) 1889-1961
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Scandanavian Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 73, no. 21 (May 26, 1961).
Began in May 1889.
- Danish Americans--Washington (State)--Newspapers.
- Danish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00887668
- Norwegian Americans--Washington (State)--Newspapers.
- Norwegian Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01039354
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204703
- Washington (State)--Seattle--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204940
- "A Norwegian-Danish weekly."
- Also issued on microfilm from Innovative Micrographics.
- Description based on: 3. årg., no. 32 (24de dec. 1891).
- Editors: <Apr. 3, 1953>-May 22, 1959, O.I. Ejde; June 5, 1959-1961, Henning C. Boe.
- Text chiefly in Norwegian, some in English.
- Title varies slightly.
- sn 83025144
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information