Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Iowa territorial gazette and Burlington advertiser. (Burlington, I.T. [Iowa Territory]) 1838-1840
Burlington, I.T. [Iowa Territory] (1838-1840)
Iowa territorial gazette and Burlington advertiser. : (Burlington, I.T. [Iowa Territory]) 1838-1840
- Alternative Titles:
<Dec. 21, 1839-Apr. 11, 1840>
Iowa territorial gazette
<Aug. 5, 1838-Apr. 6, 1839>
- Place of publication:
- Burlington, I.T. [Iowa Territory]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Clarke
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 52 (July 14, 1838)-v. 3, no. 48 (June 13, 1840).
- Burlington (Iowa)--Newspapers.
- Des Moines County (Iowa)--Newspapers.
- Iowa--Des Moines County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213454
- "For the law and the people," <Aug. 5, 1838>.
- "In this paper the laws, resolves and public treaties of the United States are published by authority," <Aug. 18, 1838-Apr. 11, 1840>.
- Publishers: James Clarke, July 14-Sept. 8, 1838; James Clarke & Co., Sept. 15, 1838-<Nov. 30, 1839>; J.H. M'Kenny, <Dec. 21, 1839-Apr. 11, 1840>.
- sn 83025155
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information