Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Home advocate. (Mapleton, Monona County, Iowa) 1883-1895
Mapleton, Monona County, Iowa (1883-1895)
Home advocate. : (Mapleton, Monona County, Iowa) 1883-1895
- Place of publication:
- Mapleton, Monona County, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- A. Wooster
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1883; ceased in 1895.
- Iowa--Monona County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212211
- Monona County (Iowa)--Newspapers.
- "A weekly family newspaper devoted to the cause of anti-monopoly."
- "Official paper of Monona County."
- Description based on: No. 160 (Jan. 14, 1887).
- Editor: <Jan. 14, 1887->, Alfred Wooster.
- Issues for <Dec. 30, 1888> called also whole no. <262>.
- sn 83025181
View complete holdings information