Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Słońce = The sun. (St. Paul, Minn.) 1895-1905
St. Paul, Minn. (1895-1905)
Słońce = The sun. : (St. Paul, Minn.) 1895-1905
- Alternative Titles:
Polish weekly słońce
Tygodnik polski słońce
- Place of publication:
- St. Paul, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George Mirski
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1895; ceased in 1905.
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Milwaukee (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--Newspapers.
- Polish people--United States--Newspapers.
- St. Paul (Minn.)--Newspapers.
- "Organ urzędowy Unji Polskiej w Ameryce."
- Available on microfilm from University of Minnesota.
- Description based on: Rok 3, no. 10 (10 Mar., 1898).
- In Polish.
- Published in Buffalo, N.Y., 1895-<1898>; Milwaukee, Wis., <Nov. 4, 1899->.
- sn 83025238
View complete holdings information