Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Helena herald. (Helena, Montana Territory [i.e. Mont.]) 1866-1867
Helena, Montana Territory [i.e. Mont.] (1866-1867)
The Helena herald. : (Helena, Montana Territory [i.e. Mont.]) 1866-1867
- Place of publication:
- Helena, Montana Territory [i.e. Mont.]
- Geographic coverage:
Lewis and Clark,
| View more titles from this:
- Poznainsky & House
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 47 (Nov. 15, 1866)- ; -v. 1, no. 41 (Aug. 24, 1867).
- Helena (Mont.)--Newspapers.
- "Republican Union Party."
- Continues Montana radiator numbering through v. 1, no. 52; begins numbering again with v. 1, no. 7.
- Editors: R. Emmett Fisk, Nov. 1866-Jan. 1867; James L. Fisk, Jan.-July 1867; R.E. Fisk and C.R. Stuart, July-Aug. 1867.
- Publishers: Poznainsky & House, Nov.-Dec. 1866; R.E. Fisk, Dec. 1866-July 1867; Herald Print Co., July-Aug. 1867.
- sn 83025299
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information