Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New Mexican. (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1863-1868
Santa Fe, N.M. (1863-1868)
The New Mexican. : (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1863-1868
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Santa Fe, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.P. Clever
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 38 (Oct. 20, 1868).
Began in 1863.
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Salt Lake City, Utah : Genealogical Society of Utah.
- Daily ed: Daily New Mexican (Santa Fe, N.M. : 1868), 1868.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 32 (Aug. 8, 1863).
- Section in Spanish: Novo-mejicano [sic], 1863-May 21, 1864.
- Section in Spanish: Nuevo-mejicano, May 27, 1864-1868.
- sn 83025330
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information