Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Rhode-Island American, and general advertiser. (Providence [R.I.]) 1809-1823
Providence [R.I.] (1809-1823)
The Rhode-Island American, and general advertiser. : (Providence [R.I.]) 1809-1823
- Place of publication:
- Providence [R.I.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dunham and Hawkins
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 1 (Oct. 20, 1809)-v. 16, no. 26 (Dec. 30, 1823).
- Providence (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Providence County (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Rhode Island--Providence County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211868
- Rhode Island--Providence.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204977
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Publisher varies: Miller, Goddard & Mann, <June 17, 1814> ; W.G. Goddard, <Feb. 19, 1822>-<>.
- sn 83025442
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information