Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily morning oasis. (Nogales, Ariz.;) 1917-1920
Nogales, Ariz.; (1917-1920)
The Daily morning oasis. : (Nogales, Ariz.;) 1917-1920
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Nogales, Ariz.;
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Oasis Print. House, Inc.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 1, 1917)-
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Nogales (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Cruz County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- "An International newspaper."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editor: 1917-1920, Allen T. Bird.
- sn 83025458
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information