Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Republican-herald. (Phoenix, Ariz.) 1899-1900
Phoenix, Ariz. (1899-1900)
Republican-herald. : (Phoenix, Ariz.) 1899-1900
- Alternative Titles:
Arizona republican and stockgrower
Weekly Arizona Republican and herald
- Place of publication:
- Phoenix, Ariz.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles C. Randolph
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with vol. ll, no. 22 (Oct. 18, 1900)?
Vol. 10, no. 6 (June 29, 1899)-
- Maricopa County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Phoenix (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- "The only perfecting press in Arizona. The only battery of linotypes in Arizona."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editor: Charles C. Randolph, 1899-1900.
- Merger of: Arizona weekly republican (Phoenix, Ariz. : 1892), and: Phoenix weekly herald.
- sn 83025464
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information