Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Southern mediator journal. (Little Rock, Ark.) 1938-1978
Little Rock, Ark. (1938-1978)
Southern mediator journal. : (Little Rock, Ark.) 1938-1978
- Place of publication:
- Little Rock, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Southern Mediator Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 40, no. 14 (Feb. 23, 1978).
Began in 1938.
- African Americans--Arkansas--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Little Rock (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Pulaski County (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- "The Southwest's progressive newspaper."
- Description based on: Vol. 24, no. 40 (June 22, 1962).
- sn 83025479
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information