Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Labor enquirer. (Denver, Colo.) 1882-1888
Denver, Colo. (1882-1888)
The Labor enquirer. : (Denver, Colo.) 1882-1888
- Alternative Titles:
Kansas City organizer and the labor enquirer
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Buchanan & Laverty
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 16, 1882)-v. 8, no. 18 (May 5, 1888).
- Denver (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- "Official organ of D.A. 89, Knights of Labor," Apr. 30, 1887-May 5, 1888.
- "Official organ of the Rocky Mountain Social League," -Mar. 19, 1887.
- "Official organ of the Union Labor Party of Colorado," Apr. 30, 1887-May 5, 1888.
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- sn 83025510
View complete holdings information