Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Rokkī shimpō = Rocky shimpo. (Denver, Colo.) 1943-1961
Denver, Colo. (1943-1961)
Rokkī shimpō = Rocky shimpo. : (Denver, Colo.) 1943-1961
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Japanese Pub.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Apr. 1943.
Ceased June 6, 1961.
- Daily (except Sunday and holidays)
Dec. 10, 1945-<June 6, 1951>
- Denver (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans--Colorado--Newspapers.
- "Issued for benefit of the Nisei readers of America."
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- Description based on: Vol. 10, no. 43 (Apr. 12, 1943).
- Extra editions accompany some numbers.
- In Japanese and English.
- sn 83025517
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information