Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bulletin. (Granada, Colo.) 1942-1942
Granada, Colo. (1942-1942)
Bulletin. : (Granada, Colo.) 1942-1942
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Granada, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Granada Relocation Center]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. A, no. 1 (Oct. 14, 1942)-v. A, no. 4 (Oct. 24, 1942).
- Colorado--Prowers County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223120
- Granada (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans--Colorado--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- Japanese newspapers--Colorado--Granada.
- Japanese newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981873
- Prowers County (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- "Temporary publication of Granada Relocation Center."
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- In English and Japanese.
- Published at the Granada Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority.
- sn 83025521
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information