Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Granada pioneer. volume (Amache, Colo.) 1942-1945
Amache, Colo. (1942-1945)
Granada pioneer. volume : (Amache, Colo.) 1942-1945
- Alternative Titles:
Amache hi it.
Good news to theater-goers.
Granada Christian church news.
Sunday school news.
- Place of publication:
- Amache, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- R. Yoshida
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 28, 1942)-v. 3, no. 91 (Sept. 15, 1945).
Mar. 3, 1943-Sept. 15, 1945
- Amache (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Colorado--Prowers County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223120
- Granada (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans--Colorado--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- Japanese newspapers--Colorado--Amache.
- Japanese newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981873
- Prowers County (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- Has supplements.
- In English and Japanese.
- Published at the Granada Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority.
- sn 83025522
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information