Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-Hampshire patriot & state gazette. (Concord, N.H.) 1819-1862
Concord, N.H. (1819-1862)
New-Hampshire patriot & state gazette. : (Concord, N.H.) 1819-1862
- Alternative Titles:
New-Hampshire patriot and state gazette
- Place of publication:
- Concord, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hill & Moore
- Dates of publication:
New ser. v. 1, no. 5 (Feb. 2, 1819)- ; -new ser., v. 16, no. 815 (Dec. 31, 1862).
- Concord (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Merrimack County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microprint from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Daily eds.: Daily patriot (Concord, N.H. : 1841), 1841-1861, and: Legislative reporter (Concord, N.H. : 1862), 1862.
- Issue for Dec. 2, 1833 called also: Vol. 25, wh. no. 1286.
- Issues for Feb. 2, 1819-<Dec. 26, 1820> called also whole no. 512-611.
- Publisher: Issac Hill, <Jan. 16, 1826>-
- Semiweekly eds.: New Hampshire patriot and state gazette (Concord, N.H. : 1832), 1832-1833, and: Semi-weekly patriot (Concord, N.H.), 1833-1834.
- Volume numbering irregular.
- sn 83025541
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information