Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kirk Anderson's valley tan. (Great Salt Lake City, U.T. [Utah]) 1858-1859
Great Salt Lake City, U.T. [Utah] (1858-1859)
Kirk Anderson's valley tan. : (Great Salt Lake City, U.T. [Utah]) 1858-1859
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Great Salt Lake City, U.T. [Utah]
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- Kirk Anderson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 6 [i.e. 5], 1858)-v. 1, no. 29 (May 17, 1859).
- Salt Lake City (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Salt Lake City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205314
- "Avowedly non-Mormon." Cf. McMurtrie, D.C. Pioneer printing in Utah, 1933.
- Also issued in microform by The State Historical Society of Wisconsin; Universal Microfilming Corp.; Omniwest Corp.
- Editor: K. Anderson, 1858-1859.
- Issue for Nov. 5, 1858 misdated Nov. 6.
- sn 83025547
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information