Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kentucky advertiser. (Winchester, Ky.) 1815-1819
Winchester, Ky. (1815-1819)
Kentucky advertiser. : (Winchester, Ky.) 1815-1819
- Place of publication:
- Winchester, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Patten & Finnell
- Dates of publication:
Began in July 1815; ceased in 1819.
- Clark County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Clark County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218080
- Winchester (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 53 (Aug. 2, 1815).
- sn 83025553
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information