Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Balance, and New-York State journal. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1809-1810
Albany [N.Y.] (1809-1810)
The Balance, and New-York State journal. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1809-1810
- Alternative Titles:
Balance, & New-York State journal
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Croswell & Frary
- Dates of publication:
Folio v. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 4, 1809)-folio v. 2, no. 104 (Dec. 28, 1810).
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Also issued in microform from the Readex Microprint Corp.; also available online.
- sn 83025566
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information