Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Balance, & state journal. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1811-1811
Albany [N.Y.] (1811-1811)
The Balance, & state journal. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1811-1811
- Alternative Titles:
Balance, and state journal
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Harry Croswell
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1811)-n.s., v. 1, no. 52 (Dec. 24, 1811).
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Also issued in microform from the Readex Microprint Corp.; also available online.
- sn 83025567
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information