Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Providence gazette, and country journal. (Providence [R.I.]) 1762-1795
Providence [R.I.] (1762-1795)
The Providence gazette, and country journal. : (Providence [R.I.]) 1762-1795
- Place of publication:
- Providence [R.I.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. Goddard
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 20, 1762)-v. 32, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1795) = whole no. 1-whole no. 1618.
- Providence (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Providence County (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Rhode Island--Providence County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211868
- Rhode Island--Providence.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204977
- Available on microopaque and microfilm from the Readex Microprint Corp. ; also available on microfilm from Microfilming Corp. of America, Birth of America Series, Micro Photo Inc., Bell & Howell., and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Propectus for resumption of publication dated Mar. 12, 1766.
- Prospectus issue dated Aug. 31, 1762.
- Publisher varies: John Carter, <Aug. 21, 1790>
- Suspended May 11, 1765; resumed Aug. 9, 1766.
- sn 83025571
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information