Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Providence gazette. (Providence [R.I.]) 1795-1811
Providence [R.I.] (1795-1811)
The Providence gazette. : (Providence [R.I.]) 1795-1811
- Place of publication:
- Providence [R.I.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Carter and Wilkinson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 32, no. 1619 (Jan. 10, 1795)-v. 47, no. 2454 (Jan. 5, 1811).
- Providence (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Providence County (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Rhode Island--Providence County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211868
- Rhode Island--Providence.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204977
- Available on microopaque and microfilm from the Readex Microprint Corp., and on microfilm from Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell.
- Publisher: John Carter, <Feb. 12, 1803>-
- Vol. 32, no. 1619 (Jan. 10, 1795)-v. 32, no. 1669 called also v. 32, no. 1-v. 32, no. 52.
- sn 83025572
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information