Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Santa Anita pacemaker. (Santa Anita, Calif) 1942-1942
Santa Anita, Calif (1942-1942)
Santa Anita pacemaker. : (Santa Anita, Calif) 1942-1942
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Santa Anita, Calif
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Santa Anita Assembly Center
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 18, 1942)-v. 1, no. 50 (Oct. 7, 1942).
- Japanese Americans--California--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Anita (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- World War, 1939-1945--Japanese Americans--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- sn 83025574
View complete holdings information