Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Farmer's museum, or, Lay preacher's gazette. (Walpole, N.H.) 1799-1800
Walpole, N.H. (1799-1800)
Farmer's museum, or, Lay preacher's gazette. : (Walpole, N.H.) 1799-1800
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Walpole, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas & Thomas
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7, no. 313 (Apr. 1, 1799)-v. 7, no. 358 (Feb. 10, 1800).
- Cheshire County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire--Cheshire County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221060
- New Hampshire--Walpole.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222428
- Walpole (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- "Hither each week, the Peasant shall Repair to sweet oblivion of his daily care. Again the Farmer's news, the barber's tale, Again the woodman's ballad shall prevail-Goldsmith."
- Available on microfilm and microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- sn 83025578
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information