Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The farmer's museum. (Walpole, N.H.) 1804-1810
Walpole, N.H. (1804-1810)
The farmer's museum. : (Walpole, N.H.) 1804-1810
- Place of publication:
- Walpole, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas & Thomas
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 12, no. 598 (Sept. 15, 1804)-v. 15, no. 730 (Mar. 27, 1807) ; v. 15, no. 1 (Oct. 24, 1808)-v. 16, no. 52 (Oct. 15, 1810).
- Cheshire County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire--Cheshire County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221060
- New Hampshire--Walpole.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222428
- Walpole (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm and microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Suspended with Mar. 27, 1807 issue; resumed with Oct. 24, 1808 issue.
- sn 83025580
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information