Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Aurora weekly standard. (Aurora, Ind.) 1852-1856
Aurora, Ind. (1852-1856)
The Aurora weekly standard. : (Aurora, Ind.) 1852-1856
- Place of publication:
- Aurora, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
- Edward F. Sibley
- Dates of publication:
-no. 15 (Apr. 9, 1856).
Began in 1852 or 1853.
- Aurora (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- "Peoples party," <1853>; "Republican," <1854>. Cf. Miller, J.W. Ind. newspaper bibliography.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 43 (Mar. 24, 1853).
- Editors: R.J. Kilner, Edward F. Sibley, <1852-1853>.
- Final issue reverts to earlier title: The Aurora standard.
- Publishers: Root & Bowers, <1851>; Kilner & Sibley, <1852>; Kilner & Slater, <1853>; Kilner & Sibley, <1854>; E.F. Sibley, <1856>.
- sn 83025596
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information